My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kuchingnites' favourite breakfast

Corner Talk: At the moment, I am having short courses in class; Basic ETOPS had just completed last week. Coming up, there are: Fuel Tank Safety, Radio Telephony, Aircraft Towing Procedure, FAR 145 Awareness and Company Procedures. Have been preparing for my Oral Assessment for the next few weeks to come. Have to catch up for the lost time due to New Year holiday. Oh yeah, something shocking just occurred in the neighborhood. Few churches in Klang Valley had been burnt down to ground by a group of extremists who strongly oppose the use of word "A l l a h" in churches. The hot issue is yet to cooled down, hope no one is injured. We should be looking into ourselves; is this a way of life for Malaysia? So, what are the differences with Malaysian as compares to group of terror? So called 1 Malaysia? It is time to reconcile the stand into practice ...

_________________________________________________________


This is the famous Kolo Mee from Sarawak ...
Kuchingnites' favourite breakfast in the town
Since coming to West Malaysia,
I been trying all sort of Kolo Mee mimic
here and there,
but nowhere is as original and as tastier
than at home soil ...
Not even the stall in M in g Ti e n in Taman Megah
can give a good fight!
Some more claim to be made by Kuchingnite
from Sarawak.
Fake!
Haha :)


I will never miss to eat Kolo Mee
everytime I'm back in Kuching
Warning: This is a non-halal dish!
One of my friend told me:
I'm flying back every month just
to satisfy my taste buds with this!
I was like -.-"
Haha :)


Hungry?
Oops ...
Happy Weekend, guys and girls ...
Cheers,
KeithK :)

No comments: