My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let's the Angels Sing ...

Corner Talk: I was sitting on my study desk this afternoon that I realized that my calendar is on the last page; yes, it is in the month December - a month of winter, holiday, Christmas and New Year. Time flies, that's what everyone is talking about. However, what's matter most is, how much you have achieved this year before you draw it a close and begin with a new chapter? Have you grown up? Have you mature with time? Or it is merely just another months and years for you? Come, let's look into ourselves, reflect back ... It is a time for self-evaluation :)

________________________________________________


Before I ever knew Taylor Swift's Teardrop On My Guitar,
this lovely singer used to put sunshine on my day
with her hitz Jesus Takes The Wheel.
Yup, she is Carrie Underwood ...
Here is another beautiful classical Christmas Song from her -
Hark! The Heralds Angels Sing ...





Like this song very much,
Christmas is just around the corner ...
Have you bought your present to your loved on?
Let's not measure the gifts,
but, the best blessing will be
celebrating with family members around,
laughing, caroling, enjoying ...

Have a wonderful Christmas celebration!
Season Greetings from,
KeithK :)

No comments: