My Aims ...

To establish as an successful LAE by 2011
Visit Old Trafford to watch ManUtd's game
Learn Piano

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Panning in Highway ...

If you have been following my blog lately, you should realize that my time for blogging is countable and equally limited. On average, I have just managed to blog once per week. Yet, I have to admit the contents of The Journals are getting dull and dry, not to say, I have lost my inspiration to write, but, somehow, I am not into the days of blogging as before. Hopefully, I can pick up the pace to write something more interesting in future. -.-"

These pictures were shot when I first got my Alpha 200. Sad to say, Alpha 200 is becoming unique now, heard that SoNy has stopped production of this kind; it will be replaced by the new Alpha 230 that comes with kit lens 1855mm F/3.5-5.6. Additional feature includes, Guide User Interface (GUI) which offers clear and precise user guide of each setting and modes. Sob sob, my Alpha 200 will become obsolete soon. For more information, click here.


Panning shot along the highway ...
I hope the apek did not realize me
spotting him in action ...


Time flies, and it is ...
Counting days to Final Examination
September 24,
another 2 more months to go ...


Blessing needed,
KeithK :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to be afraid, you camera will not died of just because it is obsoleted, it'll still continue to capture light.

~MiSeLoCiN~ said...

lovely pictures papa! hahaha.. continue taking pictures k!